Monday, March 3, 2008

about me


{photo by rebecca clifft photography}

i'm just a sweet tea drinking, hog calling, belly laughing, t-shirt-and-jeans wearing girl from the south.
i enjoy painting, sewing, anything to do with a hot glue gun, spending time with my fabulous fam, reality t.v., singing along to each and every song i know, the arkansas razorbacks and worshiping the Lord.
i spend my days doing laundry, cleaning, running errands, enjoying playdates, getting my craft on, having lunch with friends, and visiting with family - all with my sweet 'little tutu' in tow.
i have been with the hubs since the tender age of 16 and wouldn't have it any other way.
i also have a serious affinity for mexican food, interior design, shoes, and manhattan. 
yes, even the yankees.
a.e.m.|design came about after the birth of my dear daughter a few years ago & i am so blessed to do something i truly love. 
along with some of the products you'll see on my site, i also offer custom monogramming with most handmade items. i love to coordinate with room colors or themes for baby gifts, as well as custom boutique clothing for special occasions. i also offer fun, unique accessories and gifts. 
if you don't see something you like, let me know how i can customize a special item for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment