Monday, March 3, 2008

facts & details


Much time & dedication is put into making a.e.m.|design a success, so it is greatly appreciated that no passersby reap my rewards. Please be considerate of my work & refrain from copying my descriptions & designs.
_____________________________

All items are hand-made and/or hand-painted by me.
I do not outsource any part of my work - everything is completed in my non-smoking, pet free studio.
____________________________

TO PLACE AN ORDER:

To place an order - or for any questions you may have - please e-mail me at:

april.aemdesign(at)gmail(dot)com
{sorry to have to type it out like that, you know what I mean, I'm sure - spammers are out of control!}
__________________________________________________________________ 

When should I expect to receive my order?

Most pieces can be completed within a 7-10 days, although more detailed pieces might take a little longer.

After your order is placed, I will contact you via e-mail or phone call with a date that your order will be completed and available for pick-up or delivery.

Rush orders may be accommodated - please ask me when your order is placed if you'll need it completed sooner.
__________________________________________________

SHIPPING:

If you live in the area, orders are available for pick up or delivery.
If you live outside of the area, I use the USPS or FedEx for all my packaging and shipping needs - and simply pass along the actual cost to you.
If need be, other arrangements can be made.
_________________________________________ 
PAYMENT:

Payment is accepted in the form of cash or check.

A minimum deposit of ½ the amount of the order placed is due upon placing the order – this will help cover the upfront cost of supplies/materials needed to complete your order.

If your order is to be shipped, payment in full (+shipping cost) is required before shipping.
Orders are shipped the day payment is received unless otherwise agreed upon.
_____________________________________________

PRODUCT CARE:

Appliqued Tees & Onesies :: Wash inside-out on gentle or delicate cycle, lay flat or hang to dry.
(Please note : Applique's that are not embroidered are meant to look distressed. Therefore you may or may not see slight fraying on the edges. This effect is deliberate and gives your garment a 'vintage' feel.)

Hand Painted Bags :: SPOT CLEAN ONLY. Do not wash.

Bags :: Hand wash or wash on gentle/delicate cycle, lay flat or hang to dry.

Lap Trays :: HAND WASH ONLY. *very* mild soap. Wipe with damp cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment